Thursday, March 14, 2013

Completed RX-78 Ver. Ka


Welcome to Gunplacore! As you can see, this is my first post, and I'm very excited about it. I've wanted to start a Gunpla blog for a few months, but I've only recently been able to find some time. I came up with the name Gunplacore through my love of hardcore music. During high school, my friends and I would often tack -core onto the end of normal words to make them more "brutal." Although Gunpla isn't exactly...brutal, some aspects of it can certainly make you want to windmill kick a stranger. Hopefully I can share some tips and tricks through this blog that will diffuse those feelings, and maybe help you become a better modeler along the way. Thanks for reading!

I just completed this RX-78 Ver Ka. the other day and figured it would be a fitting first post, hit the jump for some more pictures.
 






No comments:

Post a Comment